…A Beautiful New Beginning

JW_SV_08-2014_IMG_9786-3_e7A_FB-2wm

The amazing Johnny G. Weir.
The future’s so bright, he’s gotta wear shades.

Exclusive photo © David Ingogly.

Yay you found it! Welcome to the blog’s new home!

A couple of quick housekeeping details (best read with Windex firmly at the ready, and possibly some Kaboom too):

This new site is designed to be quick loading and easy to navigate whether you’re viewing on desktop, iPad, tablet, phone, or whatever device you prefer to use in mainlining Johnny directly to your glitter-starved heart. If you have any problems with loading, images, or anything else, please let me know.

Photos are presented in a larger format here than at the old site, but as always, please click any pic for the full-size image. Just in case it might be life-size.

Bonus: YouTube vids here on desktop view are HUGE. A little startling at first, but I think we’ll all be able to adapt fairly quickly to ginormous Johnny on every YouTube post.

To keep the site light and streamlined, I’ll be blogging smaller posts more frequently, rather than posting less often and ending up weighing posts down with massive amounts of photos and info. So please check back daily for new posts so you don’t miss anything (or better yet, subscribe via feed or email!). Please also check Johnny’s official website often for news, announcements, and his schedule of upcoming appearances.

OK! You’re ready to go. Please fasten your seatbelts and keep your arms and legs safely inside the ride at all times. (Not really. Please feel free to flail as appropriate, and never allow rules to hem you in or limit your self-expression. :D)

Enjoy!

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on TumblrShare on VKShare on Google+Email this to someone

10 comments for “…A Beautiful New Beginning

1. Ruth Albrecht
    February 17, 2015 at 10:55 am

Binky, You had me so scared for a minute. I thought we were losing You. The new Blog looks fantastic!
    You rock Girl!

2. Chris
    February 17, 2015 at 9:54 am

Wow. Stunning! Thank you for all you do!!!!!

3. February 16, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Oh! Binky! Your Blog is beautiful! But you scared me! Thought you might be finding something of interest (I know -ridiculous!) other than all the wonder glitter that is Johnny Weir! Looks like I traveled to it using chrome. I get everything backed up by email….but I much prefer surfing the interwebs! And your new site helped me learn my widgets from my aps. Jeez I am stupid. You and Johnny G Weir:)

4. Mimi Dzyacky
    February 16, 2015 at 7:32 pm

It’s BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

5. Miss Carla
    February 16, 2015 at 7:06 pm

When I received your tweet about “the end”, I clutched. Binky giving up Johnny!!! It’s the end of the world as we know it! So, glad this is actually the start of an even better All Johnny, All The Time! blog. Can’t imagine how I’d manage without all the news from the wonderful world of beautiful, delectable, Mr. John G. Weir. Carry on!!!!

6. 325noane (Yoshiko)
    February 16, 2015 at 5:01 pm

I am realy excited about your ☆ new ☆ beautiful ☆ blog ☆ site ✴

7. Nico
    February 16, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Binx!! It only took me all damned day to get here but holy macaroni was it worth the wait. Let the mainlining (re)commence!!
    Love it. Love you.
    Neeks

8. February 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I feel like we should have a blog-warming party or something!

9. February 16, 2015 at 10:39 am

This is beautiful!! I am glad you updated and will be here often! Content Management System types of blogs are really cool and efficient. And, it looks awesome! Thanks Binky for keeping us updated! <3

10. February 16, 2015 at 8:31 am

So glad to see this! Congrats, Binky!!!